- About Us
- Speakers Corner
- Watch and Learn
- What can we do for you?
- With passion for employment law
- Working with us
- Your subscription has been registered
- The all-powerful Social Inspectorate
- The most important procedures when planning to wind down a company.
- Entitlement to wages for people arriving late for work?
- Workplace elections require thorough preparation
- Severance pay for part-time work
- Take all your holidays in time, by the end of the year!
- The pitfalls of the hidden protection period
- A company is sold: new bosses, new laws?
- The benefits of the collective non-recurring result-related bonus
- Employee’s Waiver of Rights
- Should the employer have to justify the employee’s dismissal?
- Secrecy is an obligation for employees
- Should you pay severance pay immediately or not?
- Smoking at work: what is allowed and what is not?
- Statistics on collective redundancies
- Can an employer simply change the function of an employee?
- Dismissal for absenteeism
- Recruitment through employment agencies
- The implications of a strike
- GDPR: surely you have already looked into data protection?
- What happens to the company car at the end of the journey?
- Who takes responsibility for professional misconduct: employee or employer?
- From use to abuse with the company mobile
- How is holiday pay calculated?
- How can you impose valid sanctions as an employer?
- How can HR managers today anticipate tomorrow’s young people entering the labour market?
- How can employers combine an ‘unfair advantage’ with good employee relations?
- Five recommendations for business leaders preparing for the labour market of the future.
- Cyberdanger: every employee is a potential risk for leaks.
- The impact of start-ups on the labour market
- A look at the future of labour
- No need for revolution on the labour market
- Towards an inclusive robot society
- Why employers and employees should work together to fight colon cancer.
- Plea for more democracy in the works council.